[Gnso-epdp-legal] Request for Brief Dialogue with Bird & Bird

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Wed Apr 1 15:50:37 UTC 2020

Hi Brian,
I agree that this is a different situation than a "real world" legal advice
a client would get from their lawyer since in this case the "client" is a
bit on the schizophrenia side with so many interests and a multitude of
views. Even the "why" of each question could probably be debated at length.
--
Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Alexander Siffrin

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.