[Gnso-epdp-legal] Automation memo

Ruth Boardman Ruth.Boardman at twobirds.com
Thu Apr 23 08:37:48 UTC 2020

Dear EPDP legal team,

I'm attaching the memorandum of advice on this topic.

With best regards,

Ruth & Katerina

BIRD & BIRD

For information on the international legal practice comprising Bird & Bird LLP and its affiliated and associated businesses (together "Bird & Bird"), our offices, our members and partners, regulatory information, complaints procedure and the use of e-mail see www.twobirds.com/LN

Our privacy policy, which describes how we handle personal information and the use of cookies is available at www.twobirds.com/LNPrivacy.  If you would like to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from Bird & Bird click here: https://sites-twobirds.vuture.net/5/52/landing-pages/unsubscribe-blank.asp

Any e-mail sent from Bird & Bird may contain information which is confidential and/or privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy or use it; please notify the sender immediately and delete it and any copies from your system. You should protect your system from viruses etc.; we accept no responsibility for damage that may be caused by them.

For the terms on which we receive from, hold for or make available to a client or third party client money see www.twobirds.com/CM

Bird & Bird LLP, a limited liability partnership, registered in England and Wales with registered number OC340318, with its registered office and principal place of business at 12 New Fetter Lane, London EC4A 1JP, is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, whose professional rules and code may be found at www.sra.org.uk

A list of members of Bird & Bird LLP and of any non-members who are designated as partners, being lawyers or other professionals with equivalent standing or qualifications, and of their respective professional qualifications, is open to inspection at its registered office.