[Gnso-epdp-legal] [Ext] Re: REMINDER - homework due

Crossman, Matthew mmcross at amazon.com
Thu Mar 5 22:05:14 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Speaking on behalf of the Registries, we do not believe there is significant value in having Bird & Bird review portions of the Initial Report.  We’ve worked hard to incorporate the legal advice received to date and I think in most instances that is well reflected in our work product.  I’m also a bit concerned that much of the text in the initial report is at such a high level that I’m not sure there is enough context or detail in most recommendations to elicit specific legal advice.

That being said, I see Brian has made some suggestions of particular recommendations for Bird & Bird review, and I’m open to being wrong (I often am), so I’d just request a chance to review his suggestions and respond before we make a final decision.

Thanks,
Matt