[Gnso-epdp-legal] [Ext] Initial Report Sections for Bird & Bird to Review

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Thu Mar 12 04:30:05 UTC 2020

Dear Brian and Legal Committee Members:

Thank you for the suggestions.

At this time, there does not appear to be a lot of support within the Legal Committee to send the Initial Report, or a portion thereof, to Bird & Bird for its review. If members of the Legal Committee feel differently, please provide additional feedback by Friday, 13 March.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Marika, Berry, and Caitlin