[Gnso-epdp-legal] Cleaned up questions on automation for Bird & Bird

Becky Burr becky.burr at board.icann.org
Wed Mar 25 16:37:19 UTC 2020

Colleagues -

Our drafting on the fly produced a very coherent piece of work IMHO -
thanks for the excellent collaboration.  I've done a bit of a clean up and
grammar check.

Recall that in the absence of objections we will issue this request
directly to Bird & Bird and simply notify the plenary of our decision to do
so.  Please register any objections to the group no later than 12:00 UTC on
Thursday, 26 March 2020 (2 hours before the epdp plenary discussion
begins).  Many thanks.

best.
Becky