[Gnso-epdp-legal] Request for Brief Dialogue with Bird & Bird

King, Brian Brian.King at markmonitor.com
Mon Mar 30 15:23:36 UTC 2020

Hi Team,

I wanted to propose that we schedule a brief call with Bird & Bird to discuss the question on automation we just sent.

While I was just an alternate in Phase 1 and was not able to attend, I understand from many EPDP colleagues across various groups that there was a lot of value from discussions with Ruth.

Since the answers to these automation questions will likely be of great importance to a high-priority topic (automation), and because at least the proximate cause issue may be a novel area of law, I think a dialogue would be useful to confirming Bird & Bird's understanding of our intent behind these questions.

I look forward to your thoughts.

Thanks.

Brian J. King
Director of Internet Policy and Industry Affairs

T +1 443 761 3726
markmonitor.com<http://www.markmonitor.com>

MarkMonitor
Protecting companies and consumers in a digital world