[Gnso-epdp-legal] Request for Brief Dialogue with Bird & Bird

Becky Burr becky.burr at board.icann.org
Tue Mar 31 14:18:26 UTC 2020

Dear Brian,

Thanks for this suggestion.  Perhaps it would be preferable if we had Bird
& Bird send any follow-up questions, comments, or requests for
clarification to the EPDP Legal Committee in writing? Given our process,
the questions should be able to stand on their own, and it may be easier to
formulate answers to any follow-up questions in writing rather than on the
fly. In addition, having dialogue in writing will promote transparency
since the communications between the Legal Committee and Bird & Bird can be
fully communicated to the rest of the team.