[Gnso-epdp-legal] Legal Committee Homework

Becky Burr becky.burr at board.icann.org
Mon Feb 15 23:09:11 UTC 2021

I am sending links to the current draft of the questions, with legal
committee notes, etc. for the two sets of questions on our list
(legal/natural and unique contacts).  It would be really useful if folks
make time to review in advance of our call.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UCP86uPZJBA_oh_4lfa6GwisfqnXUgbi5kdq-VOQCS0/edit?ts=602ad5c5#

https://docs.google.com/document/d/156jajwvAkl1l5VsdWXpznrghkKyMUD2bhKkS20X7Xrg/edit#