[Gnso-epdp-legal] definitions

Kapin, Laureen LKAPIN at ftc.gov
Thu Feb 18 13:06:49 UTC 2021

I have a late arising conflict for today’s meeting.  I’m hoping that Melina Stroungi will be able to take my place (she is juggling a few things as well). Might you forward her the invite and forward me any forms that need to complete for this to happen?  Thanks for your flexibility.

Kind regards,

Laureen Kapin
Counsel for International Consumer Protection
Federal Trade Commission
(202) 326-3237