[Gnso-epdp-team] Welcome - EPDP on the Temporary Specification for Registration Data

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Wed Aug 1 12:40:16 UTC 2018

Dear Kurtz and  EPDP fellow members,

I am Hadia El Miniawi, an ALAC member and part of the AFRALO leadership team. I am the director of the DNS Entrepreneurship Center, which ICANN founded in partnership with NTRA to help foster the domain name industry in Africa and the Middle East. I am an ICANN fellowship program alumna and I've been involved and working with several ICANN working groups including the Middle East Strategy Working Group. I hold an engineering degree in Electronics and Communication and a masters in Leadership and Management and I have worked for more than fifteen years in the operations department at Egypt's top level domain .eg. I am certainly looking forward to working with all of you to have applicable recommendations in place within the set time frame.

Kind Regards
Hadia