[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Team - Temporary Specification Input Surveys

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 09:25:53 UTC 2018

Dear All
I understand the position  taken  by NCSG in regard with the sequence of actions to be taken relating to unified  access model.
 However, any Constituency / SO /AC
is free to decide on  it’s own position  according to its internal discussion on any matter
No SO/AC should URGE other SO/AC in  any issue including this matter
Nonetheless, they may be requested or invited  by any other SO/AC to consider the position taken by NCSG but  NOT be URGED to do any thing
There is a need to maintain the principle of Mutual Respect as no one could urge  others to do any thing  or impose its  views /position to others .
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone