[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Team - Temporary Specification Input Surveys

Anderson, Marc mcanderson at verisign.com
Fri Aug 3 16:19:06 UTC 2018

All,

I have some questions on the timing of the surveys.  Two days between the survey 1 due date and the survey 2 due date is very tight.  Realistically that isn’t enough time to coordinate a fulsome single response among the ePDP members and the constituency groups we represent.  If for example during meeting #2 on 7 Aug we only get half way through the discussion on part 1 of the survey results, will there be flexibility to allow more time for the survey 2 responses?

Also, Part 4 has a larger gap with two meetings between it and Part 3 and is due on a Sunday.  Is this intentional?

Thank you,
Marc