[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Team - Temporary Specification Input Surveys

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Aug 4 05:59:11 UTC 2018

Hi Julf,

In an [earlier email](https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-epdp-team/2018-August/000067.html), Kurt wrote, “It would be terrific if submissions are made by Monday 19:00UTC. That is noon in LA, 3PM in DC and 9PM in Brussels and will give us a few hours to assemble the inputs in coherent fashion.”

So I think Kurt was suggesting that the decision on how to proceed will be made on Monday [via email], based upon the level and detail of input received?

Best wishes,

Ayden