[Gnso-epdp-team] RySG - alternate introductions

Anderson, Marc mcanderson at verisign.com
Mon Aug 6 15:21:07 UTC 2018

All,

As was pointed out by Alan Greenberg, alternates can't post to this list but may need to fill in for or even replace members at some point.  As such the RySG would like to provide introductions from their alternates.

Thank you,

Marc

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Arnaud Wittersheim

Hello everyone,

My name is Arnaud Wittersheim, one of the alternate representing the RySG in the ePDP process. I work at Nameshield, a european company specializing in intangible asset protection, as new gtlds project manager and compliance manager on topics such as GDPR. I have over fifteen years of experience in the domain name industry on registry and registrar topics and thus a rather good view of policies and contracts such as the RAA and RA. I have attended several ICANN summits as an observer, including those in Vancouver and Panama this year. This is my first participation in a consensus policy development process. I hope that my skills can be useful for the ePDP whose success I wish.

Looking forward to working with you all

Thank you

Arnaud Wittersheim

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Beth Bacon

I have over 12 years of experience with ICANN policy and over 8 years of active participation in ICANN SO/ACs, previously in the GAC and currently with the Registries Stakeholder Group. I have been working on privacy issues for the past 5 years, first in the Department of Commerce and now at PIR as Director of Policy and Privacy.  Additionally, I have several years of practical experience operationalizing privacy (especially GDPR) requirements into new and existing agreements, policies, and procedures to serve the unique business needs of Registries.

Beth Bacon, Director of Policy and Privacy

Public Interest Registry

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Sebastien Ducos

Hello Everyone,

I am Sebastien Ducos, one of the RySG Alternates.

I have a long background in Internet technologies tracing back 20+ years and in domain names specifically for the last 10. My first ICANN was in Toronto, 6 years ago. I am part of the Client Engagement team at Neustar working with generic, brand, geo and and country code TLD clients. I am also chair of the geoTLD.group which has been working on GDPR for the last 2.5 years when our members .frl and .amsterdam first came to us with the issue.

Looking forward to working with all of you, albeit quietly as an Alternate.

Sebastien Ducos

Marc Anderson

mcanderson at verisign.com<mailto:mcanderson at verisign.com>

Cell: 571.521.9943