[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Team - Temporary Specification Input Surveys

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 7 10:48:12 UTC 2018

I had suggested at the last meeting, that we review in a meeting only
the work of the preceding week's meeting (i.e. Tuesday to Tuesday,
Thursday to Thursday.  It should be easy enough to divide the topics
between the days evenly. I would just like to offer that again....and
agree with Marc and Milton.

Stephanie