[Gnso-epdp-team] Congradulations

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 11:59:54 UTC 2018

Dear Kurt

Dear ICANN Staff Support, Marika and other memeber of  supporting team

I have briefly reviewed your draft to be further reviewed  by the Team
before being sent to GNSO Council

Being professional for more than 4 decade, I admire the devotion, skills
,attention, preciseness and valuable draft. ,in particular, conciseness of
the Draft being prepared in such a short time

I wish to formally and  sincerely express my appreciation AND PROFOUND
GRATITUDES  which I am sure will be shared by other Members of the EPDP
Team to yourself and   the ICANN supporting Team for such a helpful and
constructive draft

Congratulations

Kavouss