[Gnso-epdp-team] 22 August deliverable (Early Input)

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Thu Aug 16 17:12:33 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone:

We had a question at the start of the meeting asking about a deliverable on 22 February. During the meeting, I stated that here was no deliverable for that date. I was technically correct but mostly wrong.

Please recall the Early Input request. According to the requirements of the policy development process, each SO/AC/SG/C was sent a letter, allowing them to provide Early Input by 22 August. (See: https://go.icann.org/2w82uT7 <https://go.icann.org/2w82uT7>

This is a distinct effort from the triage surveys we are currently reviewing. While a separate submission from each SG/AC/SG/C is not mandatory, each SO/AC/SG/C was afforded the opportunity to provide input, if they so choose.

It is likely that, because you are on this team, you would have been the one tapped to take on this task.

I hope this clarifies the matter for you and I apologize for the lapse in memory.

Best regards,

Kurt