[Gnso-epdp-team] 22 August deliverable (Early Input)

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Thu Aug 16 23:42:36 UTC 2018

Sure Alex, that would be fine.

As you know, we are chugging ahead with the work at hand. So to the extent the written Early Input will be helpful to that task - the earlier, the better.

Nonetheless, it would certainly be accepted whenever received and be on record for review for all work from that point forward.

Best regards,

Kurt