[Gnso-epdp-team] Travel Planning to Los Angeles

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Thu Aug 23 16:56:18 UTC 2018

Hello all,

To get travel ready, those members who cannot attend in person and will assign an alternate for travel or a portion of the meeting, please complete the Alternate Assignment form (see below - point 2) by Tuesday, 28 August 2018.

Members and Liaisons; ICANN Constituency Travel has sent out emails with your travel information. Please submit air or travel by Friday, 24 August 2018. If you have not received this email, let us know right away at gnso-secs at icann.org

 Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri