[Gnso-epdp-team] Slicing and dicing

Thomas Rickert epdp at gdpr.ninja
Thu Aug 30 02:55:38 UTC 2018

Hi Alan,
exactly. Thanks for helping me make my point. I wanted to come up with two examples - one clearly unacceptable and one likely acceptable for all. The unacceptable one being the one you mentioned. Yet, both could theoretically fall under 4.4.8 as 4.4.8 does not have limitations in it. Therefore we have to work on defining better what 4.4.8 shall encompass and what not.

Thomas