[Gnso-epdp-team] gating questions...

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Tue Dec 4 03:04:50 UTC 2018

Hi Alex,

Yes, all gating questions have been included in the public comment Google Form.

As you review the "Questions for Community Input" in the Initial Report, you will note that there is not a 1:1 correspondence with the questions asked in the Public Comment format. This is because, in some instances,  the "Questions for Community Input" have been divided into multi-part questions so that feedback on these questions would be clear. The Initial Report and Comment Forum have been reviewed to ensure that all the "Questions for Community Input" have been addressed in this Comment Forum.

Specifically, if you are following along in the Word Version of the Google Form, you will find the gating questions represented in the below question numbers:

Gating Question CategoryCorresponding Question Numbers
a. Purposes outlined in Sec. 4.4.1-4.4.13 of the Temporary Specification29 - 30
b. Collection of registration data by registrar41 - 45
c. Transfer of data from registrar to registry53 - 56
f. Publication of data by registrar/registry66 - 79

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Marika, Berry, and Caitlin