[Gnso-epdp-team] Fwd: Re: draft EDPB

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at oxil.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 15:19:28 UTC 2018

Hi Stephanie and Kristina

Thank you for your work on the draft. It looks good to me.

Best wishes

Emily

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 2:52 PM Stephanie Perrin <
stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca> wrote:

>  I am resending this letter for those who missed it, renaming as draft
> EDPB letter.
>
> Stephanie

Emily Taylor

CEO, Oxford Information Labs
*MA (Cantab), Solicitor (non-practising), MBA, *

*A**ssociate Fellow, Chatham House; Editor, Journal of Cyber Policy*

Lincoln House, Pony Road, Oxford OX4 2RD | T: 01865 582885
E: emily.taylor at oxil.co.uk | D: 01865 582811 | M: +44 7540 049322

<http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/pgas/rcyb-cfp-2017>
<http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/pgas/rcyb-cfp-2017>

Registered office: Lincoln House, 4 Pony Road, Oxford OX4 2RD. Registered
in England and Wales No. 4520925. VAT No. 799526263

.