[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team Meeting #32

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at oxil.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 12:19:29 UTC 2018

Caitlin

Apologies. I am unable to make today’s meeting

On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 at 15:26, Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen at icann.org>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> Please find below the proposed agenda for the next EPDP Team meeting which
> is scheduled for Thursday, 5 December at 14.00 UTC.
>

> Best regards,
>

> Marika, Berry, and Caitlin
>

> *EPDP Meeting #32 Agenda *
>
> Thursday, 6 December 2018
>

>    1. Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)
>    2. Welcome and Updates from EPDP Team Chair (5 minutes)
>

>    1. Review of outstanding action items
>       2. Other updates, if applicable
>

>    1. Continue review of list of topics for further discussion
>

>    1. Purpose O – Research Purpose
>          1. Commence review of Purpose O Workbook
>          2. Discuss next steps
>

>    1. WHOIS Accuracy
>          1. Footnote 4 - The topic of accuracy as related to GDPR
>          compliance is expected to be considered further, as well as the WHOIS
>          Accuracy Reporting System. (Initial Report)
>          2. Discuss objective of the discussions on Whois data accuracy
>          and the Whois Accuracy Reporting System, taking into account the Team's
>          scope as described by the Charter and Temporary Specification.
>

>    1. Preview of Phase 2 work items (15 minutes):
>

>    1. Review mind map (see attached)
>       2. Confirm understanding of EPDP Team on where it is on meeting
>       requirements to commence phase 2 work.
>       3. Confirm next steps, if any
>

>    1. Wrap and confirm next meeting to be scheduled for Tuesday 11
>    December 2018 at 14.00 UTC
>       1. Confirm action items
>       2. Confirm questions for ICANN Org, if any

Emily Taylor

CEO, Oxford Information Labs
*MA (Cantab), Solicitor (non-practising), MBA, *

*A**ssociate Fellow, Chatham House; Editor, Journal of Cyber Policy*

Lincoln House, Pony Road, Oxford OX4 2RD | T: 01865 582885
E: emily.taylor at oxil.co.uk | D: 01865 582811 | M: +44 7540 049322

<http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/pgas/rcyb-cfp-2017>
<http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/pgas/rcyb-cfp-2017>

Registered office: Lincoln House, 4 Pony Road, Oxford OX4 2RD. Registered
in England and Wales No. 4520925. VAT No. 799526263

.