[Gnso-epdp-team] REMINDER: Doodle / Legal Committee Framework (only confirmed reps)

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Fri Dec 14 14:35:13 UTC 2018

**Reminder, only EPDP Members or Alternates who will be the confirmed rep for each group should complete the doodle.

Hello all,

Only the confirmed reps for each group, please complete the doodle to schedule a Legal Committee Framework call next week.

Doodle: https://doodle.com/poll/2abn9v99y8kwu8hu

I have enabled the time zone so that it can be changed to your zone.

With kind regards,
Terri