[Gnso-epdp-team] MEMBERS ONLY: Doodle poll: first meeting EPDP Team

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon Jul 23 07:56:21 UTC 2018

Dear EPDP Members,

Although we earlier confirmed the proposed date and time of the first meeting, some feedback has indicated that several of you may not be available at the proposed time and date. As such, we would like to ask you to fill out the following doodle poll as soon as possible to determine what day may work best. Based on the time zone spread of members so far, a time has been proposed that hopefully will not be too inconvenient for anyone:

Doodle poll: https://doodle.com/poll/vmzqgdv6znfg92r7

Please note this poll is for MEMBERS ONLY. If a Member will be absent for the period of the first meeting, please assign an Alternate using the Assignment form<https://goo.gl/forms/k9SSz92EyQco5OK92>. Alternates will not be allowed on the call without the absent Member having completed this form and formally assigned his or her Alternate.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

Nathalie Peregrine
Manager, Operations Support (GNSO)
Email: nathalie.peregrine at icann.org <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org%20>
Skype: nathalie.peregrine.icann

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<applewebdata://EB3A6F47-9760-400D-A39B-A7EFFC56B467/learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DgMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=-d9m4sr16OXloyLjz4TF6npbe51hgE0EHtoX1U6WUOA&s=Bw2Uzbh2Pu1X0lObLtbwtN5ZNEP3ECdPAfcqzVvIOYE&e=>