[Gnso-epdp-team] My WHOIS/RDS Bio

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jul 31 15:06:01 UTC 2018

As requested by Kurt:

As the ALAC Liaison to the GNSO from 2006-2014, I was regularly
involved in things related to WHOIS.

I have worked with Contractual Compliance related to understanding
WHOIS and how Compliance addresses complaints related to WHOIS.

I have been a member of the GNSO RDS PDP for the last two years and I
have been active in all of the efforts within ICANN to address GDPR.

As a Member of ATRT2, I was responsible for the analysis of the
WHOIS1 Review recommendations and implementation and at the moment, I
am chairing the RDS-WHOIS2 Specific Review.

Alan