[Gnso-epdp-team] Updated data redaction language

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Nov 15 00:36:10 UTC 2018

Brian, all, as a reminder, please provide any proposed changes / updates by entering the proposed language as well as reference (page number / line number) in the google doc table as soon as possible: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SoNTnvvadNQ8nX_-OxN4mtsd-gfLNxT54GXSXyGQwEQ/edit?ts=5bead3ba. The latest version of the Initial Report can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F_fQ5bEHAS543TdLOmDKxXpcJFF1qQy_/view.

Thanks,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika