[Gnso-epdp-team] List of preliminary recommendations and related meetings

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Fri Nov 16 00:24:35 UTC 2018

It may also be worth adding that many/most of these recommendations were part of the first draft of the Initial Report which was posted shortly after the LA F2F meeting, albeit some in placeholder format pending the completion of the work on the data elements workbooks.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika