[Gnso-epdp-team] UDRP Language - Additional Language to Consider

Mark Svancarek (CELA) marksv at microsoft.com
Sun Nov 18 17:45:08 UTC 2018

Perhaps makes sense to change “with a fee” --> “sometimes with a fee”, or even deleting “with a fee” *if* that mechanism and its variations are well-known to the readership.

I’m concerned about removing “in this ePDP”, because I interpret it as “in a subsequent non-expedited PDP (i.e. ‘never’)”.  Isn’t that a reasonable concern?