[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - Meeting #28

Anderson, Marc mcanderson at verisign.com
Mon Nov 19 13:41:43 UTC 2018

Leadership team,

I’d like to request that our first action item be on the publication of the initial report.

It is not clear to me what the plan is to get to publishing the report.  This agenda looks like we are going to pick up discussions on the report where we left off last week, which is fine.  Given though that today is our expected date to publish the initial report, the entire working group needs to be clear on exactly what needs to be done to get to the publication of that report.  What version of that report will be published and what rigor will go into determining what does or does not go into that document and when it is ready to be published.

Looking at this agenda, I would not think we are to publish an initial report today.  Shouldn’t that be our top agenda?


From: Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of Marika Konings
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2018 9:22 PM
To: gnso-epdp-team at icann.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - Meeting #28

Dear all,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the next EPDP Team meeting which is scheduled for Monday 19 November at 14.00 UTC for three hours.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika


EPDP Meeting #28 Agenda

Monday, 19 November 2018

1.      Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)
2.      Welcome and Updates from EPDP Team Chair (5 minutes)

   a.   Review of outstanding action items
   b.   Other updates, if applicable

3.      Continue review & discussion of comments / input received on Initial Report

Objective of discussion:

(1) Review proposed changes / comments on the Initial Report that require EPDP Team consideration

(2) Agree on if/how these proposed changes / comments are to be applied to the Initial Report

   a.   Commence review of proposed changes / comments on the Initial Report (see latest version attached)
   b.   Confirm approach for addressing these
   c.   Confirm next steps, if any

4.      Other items to be finalized:

   a.   Purpose O – how to address in Initial Report
   b.   Additional language re. responsibilities section (Thomas)
   c.   Additional language re. UDRP (Margie)

5.      Next steps for publication:

   a.   Public comment forum – Google form
   b.   Community Webinar
   c.   Letter to EDPB

6.      Wrap and confirm next meeting to be scheduled for Tuesday 27 November at 14.00 UTC.

a)       Confirm action items

b)      Confirm questions for ICANN Org, if any

Marika Konings

Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)

Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-epdp-team/attachments/20181119/21898987/attachment-0001.html>

More information about the Gnso-epdp-team mailing list