[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - Meeting #28

Anderson, Marc mcanderson at verisign.com
Mon Nov 19 13:41:43 UTC 2018

Leadership team,

I’d like to request that our first action item be on the publication of the initial report.

It is not clear to me what the plan is to get to publishing the report.  This agenda looks like we are going to pick up discussions on the report where we left off last week, which is fine.  Given though that today is our expected date to publish the initial report, the entire working group needs to be clear on exactly what needs to be done to get to the publication of that report.  What version of that report will be published and what rigor will go into determining what does or does not go into that document and when it is ready to be published.

Looking at this agenda, I would not think we are to publish an initial report today.  Shouldn’t that be our top agenda?

-Marc