[Gnso-epdp-team] ICANN Org Response to question re. Organization field

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Tue Nov 20 13:54:36 UTC 2018

I have to agree with Ayden that the answer to the first part of this question isn’t correct. The EDPB has shown concern about situations in which one-person organizations would reveal the identity of a natural person. We understand fully that legal person data doesn’t normally raise any privacy concerns. That’s not what we were asking about. We were trying to address the specific case of one person orgs.
--MM