[Gnso-epdp-team] Initial Report published

Matt Serlin matt at brandsight.com
Wed Nov 21 22:51:57 UTC 2018

Wanted to just extend a note of thanks to Caitlin, Marika, Berry and Kurt (and everyone behind the scenes as well) for getting us to this point and publishing the interim report. It wasn’t always easy to get to this point but we got it done!

Our work here is done, right? Right?!?

For those celebrating, have a great Thanksgiving and we shall pick up next week...

Regards,
Matt

Sent from my iPhone