[Gnso-epdp-team] For your review - draft agenda for EPDP High Interest Topic Session

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Oct 11 20:29:14 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Please find attached the draft agenda for the EPDP Team High Interest Topic Session which is scheduled to take place at ICANN63 on Monday 22 October from 15.15 – 16.45 local time. You are encouraged to share any feedback you may have on this draft agenda, but more importantly, please indicate which part you would like to present on behalf of the EPDP Team. As mentioned by Kurt, presenters will be speaking on behalf of the whole team and not representing themselves or their respective group. Staff will be assisting by developing a slide deck that will include the relevant EPDP Team agreements and/or status of deliberations in relation to each of these topics. The leadership may be making further updates, as needed, to the agenda.

Thanks,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.