[Gnso-epdp-team] Frustration with no AC Chat.

Margie Milam margiemilam at fb.com
Mon Oct 22 05:23:07 UTC 2018

I share Alan's frustration as well.

Margie

On 10/22/18, 12:50 AM, "Gnso-epdp-team on behalf of Alan Greenberg" <gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org on behalf of alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote:

    I'd like to express my frustration with no Adobe Connect Chat.

    There are times when a repeat intervention would not be necessary if
    we could enter a chat message into the formal meeting record.  The
    speaker queue would, I suspect, be far shorter.

    Is it not possible to use the regular AC room for the team Members??

    Alan