[Gnso-epdp-team] Next face-to-face meeting

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 10:23:35 UTC 2018

Dear All
For me Istanbul or any other schengen countries are acceptable provided that the meeting g take place during the third week if Jan .2019 as I i formed you before I will arrive from BUSAN 13 Jan . 2345
I will be ready to travel any where in which there is no General Entry Ban but preferably Europe or Istanbul
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone