[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team Meeting #10 - 4 September at 13.00 UTC

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Sun Sep 2 21:24:23 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for Tuesday’s EPDP Team meeting. Note that the agenda is dependent on the timely delivery on the action items from last week’s meeting. As a reminder, you can find the action items and their expected delivery date/time here: https://community.icann.org/x/NwSNBQ.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika


EPDP Meeting #10 Agenda
Tuesday, 4 September 2018

  1.  Roll Call & SOI Updates

  1.  Welcome and Updates from EPDP Team Chair

     *   Update on status of triage report and expected next steps
     *   Update on status of early input received and proposed approach for considering early input
     *   Other updates, if applicable

  1.  Proposed modifications to section 4.4 - Registrar / Registry / ICANN processing of data

     *   Review proposed modifications put forward by the Registrar Team
     *   Consider input from EPDP Team members on proposed modifications
     *   Agree on next steps

  1.  Proposed modifications to section 4.4 – introductory paragraph

     *   Review proposed modification put forward by Alex Deacon
     *   Consider input from EPDP Team members on proposed modifications
     *   Agree on next steps

  1.  Status update on modifications to section 4 – Third Party Legitimate Interests

     *   revised language for §4.4.2 (Amr Elsadr)
     *   revised language for §4.4.8 (Alex Deacon & Amr Elsadr)
     *   revised language for §4.4.9 (Ashley Heineman)

  1.  Proposed modifications to Appendix C

     *   Review draft recommendation to ICANN that the subject matter be taken out from consideration by this group and folded into current CPH-ICANN negotiations regarding registration data elements of the RAA and RA. (Alan Woods)
     *   Review proposed amendments to Appendix C, section 2, Lawfulness of Processing, that includes all GDPR mechanisms that allow processing of data (Alex Deacon)
     *   Agree on next steps

  1.  (Tentative) Data matrix formed from RDS work and Thomas’s chart

  1.  (Tentative) Introduction to Appendix A

  1.  Confirm action items and questions for ICANN Org, if any

  1.  Wrap and confirm next meeting to be scheduled for Thursday 6 September at 13.00 UTC.)

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-epdp-team/attachments/20180902/a6db1979/attachment-0001.html>

More information about the Gnso-epdp-team mailing list