[Gnso-epdp-team] Request for Adobe Access (Read-only) for Alternates

Margie Milam margiemilam at fb.com
Wed Sep 5 21:34:10 UTC 2018

I support it as well.

Margie

From: Gnso-epdp-team <gnso-epdp-team-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>
Date: Monday, August 13, 2018 at 8:48 PM
To: "Rosette, Kristina" <rosettek at amazon.com>, "Gnso-epdp-team at icann.org" <Gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-epdp-team] Request for Adobe Access (Read-only) for Alternates

I support Kristina's proposal. The graphics displayed can be important.

Alan

At 13/08/2018 04:29 PM, Rosette, Kristina via Gnso-epdp-team wrote:

All,

On behalf of the RySG, I’m writing to request that EPDP Alternates be granted read-only access to the Adobe Connect room.  We are finding that, without access to the Adobe room, it is difficult for the Alternates to follow the meeting fully, to assist Members during the meeting, and to prepare for direct participation (when doing so for a Member).

If it would be possible for us to add this request to our agenda for tomorrow (as an AOB), the RySG would appreciate it.  I apologize for the short notice, but I had drafted another version of this email on Friday, where it got stuck in my pre-vacation Outbox.

Thank you.

Kristina

Kristina Rosette
Senior Corporate Counsel, IP – Domains