[Gnso-epdp-team] RrSG edits -- Section 4.4

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Thu Sep 6 02:08:16 UTC 2018

I also think most of these are good edits, and greatly improve the clarity of the temp spec. Moreover they are quite consistent with Amr’s critique of 4.4.2.

There is one part I am not sure of, however. Under 4.4.8 I do not know what is meant by “tailored mechanisms designed to protect intellectual property interests…” At the very least I think we want to protect intellectual property rights, not “interests.”