[Gnso-epdp-team] 4.4.9 (and 4.4.2)

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 6 03:41:28 UTC 2018

Thanks Ashley, I strongly support your edits and explicitly support
keeping a reference to these issues in 4.4. GDPR Article 6.1(f)
explicitly allows reference to the needs of third parties and this
certainly qualifies.

To the extent necessary, I believe that we need to put language
somewhere that explains why this is driven by our Bylaw requirement
to provide a stable and resilient DNS which I believe has to map to a
trusted DNS.

Alan