[Gnso-epdp-team] Slide Deck - 6 Sept EPDP meeting

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Thu Sep 6 05:47:57 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone:

Attached is the slide deck for today’s call. There might be a few tweaks by meeting time.

I have also attached a newer version the Data Elements matrix that combines elements of Thomas’ work and the RDS results. This is the chart to which we will refer when we discuss data.  After having a conversation with Thomas and few others yesterday, we added a column alongside the data collected by registrars for “rationale,” i.e., the purpose(s) for which the data is collected.

Also attached is a document describing travel support planning for the Barcelona meeting. The slide describing the availability of travel funding for Barcelona is entitled “Travel Funding of Last Resort,” which pretty much sums up the approach.

For the discussion today, please have available the registrars’ recommendations in redline form for edits to section 4.4 et.seq. I have included the clean version of their recommendations in the deck but the redline would be too difficult to see.

You might also wish to have Amr's and Ashley’s emails regarding sections 4.4.2 and 4.4.9. I have pretty much restated them in the slides but they might be easier for you to read If you have them in their original form.

We will provide updates if necessary. Talk to you later.

Best regards,

Kurt