[Gnso-epdp-team] Factual studies starting to shoot down the "going dark" panic
Mueller, Milton L
milton at gatech.edu
Thu Sep 6 18:28:05 UTC 2018
Your last question insinuates that "other stakeholder groups" are pursuing legislative action by the USG". This is simply not true.
Alex, to clarify I did not (necessarily) mean “other ICANN stakeholder groups” as in formal SGs in the GNSO. I meant “stakeholder groups” in the generic sense (organized pressure groups). That being said, I am pretty sure that some of these organizations are members of IPC and/or BC.
* ACT: The App Association
* Alliance for Safe Online Pharmacies (ASOP Global)
* The Center on Illicit Networks and Transnational Organized Crime (CINTOC)
* Coalition for Online Accountability
* Crucial Point LLC
* CTO Vision
* Domain Tools
* Liberty Asia
* Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA)
* National Association of Boards of Pharmacy
* Recording Industry Association of America
Dr. Milton L Mueller
Professor, School of Public Policy<http://spp.gatech.edu/>
Georgia Institute of Technology
Internet Governance Project
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnso-epdp-team