[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Team Meeting #12 - 11 September at 13.00 UTC

Anderson, Marc mcanderson at verisign.com
Mon Sep 10 20:54:28 UTC 2018

I support Farzeneh’s suggestion.  We seem to spend a lot of our meeting time on “administrative” matters that could largely be covered via email.  By my estimation we were ~35 minutes into our last meeting (meeting 11) before we got to substantive deliberations (on section 4.4 purposes).  On a regular PDP this might not be a concern but with this expedited PDP we have a tight timeline and need to allocate as much meeting time to deliberations as possible.  I suggest that going forward to the extent possible, administrative matters be handled over email.

The first section 2 bullet from the agenda is “Enhanced working methods”.  Looking at that as an example, covering it at the top of the call is likely to generate questions and delay our getting started on deliberation.  If the update on “enhanced working methods” is provided before the call it will give the working group a chance to review and ask questions ahead of the call and hopefully lead to a better use of our limited and valuable meeting time.

Best,

Marc