[Gnso-epdp-team] Time sensitive: Access to today’s EPDP call

Kapin, Laureen LKAPIN at ftc.gov
Tue Sep 11 11:10:43 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

I’ll be serving as Ashley’s alternate this week (she submitted form last week). However, I don’t seem to have received a meeting invitation. Might someone forward me the meeting invite and also include call in information? If you need to dial me in, today I can be reached at +1 202 446 7430.

Laureen Kapin, Counsel
Int’l Consumer Protection
Federal Trade Commission

  *   Sent via mobile phone
  *   Please excuse typos or unintended auto-correct outcomes

On: 07 September 2018 15:47,