[Gnso-epdp-team] Section 4.4.8

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Thu Sep 13 13:08:15 UTC 2018

Alan, I hope you can try to seriously engage with the discussion and not make really bad arguments like this. It is an open ended negation of all applicable law because people have different interpretations of it. So that means that our criteria for access can’t ever mention legal basis, even though this is defined in the GDPR? There are judges to resolved “multiple competing” views of law. This is not a serious argument. Can you try to do better? Make it clearer what your concerns are?