[Gnso-epdp-team] Input on proposals in relation to Appendix C - Input due by Friday 14 September at 19.00 UTC

Alan Woods alan at donuts.email
Fri Sep 14 08:08:54 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I now attach the RYSG further comments on Appendix C, as promised.

Kind regards,

Alan Woods

[image: Donuts Inc.] <http://donuts.domains>
Alan Woods
Senior Compliance & Policy Manager, Donuts Inc.
------------------------------
The Victorians,
15-18 Earlsfort Terrace
Dublin 2, County Dublin
Ireland

<https://www.facebook.com/donutstlds>   <https://twitter.com/DonutsInc>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/donuts-inc>

Please NOTE: This electronic message, including any attachments, may
include privileged, confidential and/or inside information owned by Donuts
Inc. . Any distribution or use of this communication by anyone other than
the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to
this message and then delete it from your system. Thank you.