[Gnso-epdp-team] 4.4.9 (and 4.4.2)

Mark Svancarek (CELA) marksv at microsoft.com
Sat Sep 15 21:04:04 UTC 2018

I also agree with Laureen.

However, regarding this -
“That being said, let it be clear that we are not seeking the collection of additional WHOIS data elements”

I do note that we have briefly discussed the possibility of collecting an “I attest that I am a natural person and not a legal person” flag, which would be an additional WhoIs data element.
Similarly, if we determine that we require explicit consent in order to continue using the admin or tech fields, that consent would be collected at the time that the WhoIs data is validated by the registrar, and would also constitute additional data element(s).

I have already apologized to Stephanie for declaring that “no one is asking for additional data elements” and then subsequently discovering these two potential examples 😊

/marksv