[Gnso-epdp-team] Input on registrar related purposes - due by Friday 14 September at 19.00 UTC

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Mon Sep 17 05:09:58 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone:

Please see Marika’s email below. Some have commented on these “4.4” proposals but many have not. They will be discussed during pour meeting Tuesday.

I have noted the discussion on certain “4.4” sections on separate email lists. Those comments will be included in the discussion also and need not be repeated here.

I also understand there is overlap (and possible confusion) between Thonas’ and Benedict’s proposal to divide section 4.4 into three subsections.

We will work Monday to incorporate the latest comments and combine the different proposals into the meeting agenda.

Thanks, regards and talk to you soon,

Kurt