[Gnso-epdp-team] NOTICE: delay in18 September 2018 EPD Team call transcript

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Thu Sep 20 16:24:42 UTC 2018

Dear all,

You may have noticed that there has been a delay in receiving the transcription of the EPDP team call held on Tuesday 18 September 2018.

We are busy resolving the issue with our telecom provider. As a reminder, mp3 and Adobe Connect recordings are available on the EPDP wiki space after the call ends https://community.icann.org/x/3opHBQ and on the GNSO Calendar: https://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar

Thank you.

With kind regards,
Terri
            ---
Terri Agnew
Operations Support - GNSO Lead Administrator
Email:  terri.agnew at icann.org<mailto:terri.agnew at icann.org>
Skype ID:  terri.agnew.icann

Find out more about the GNSO by visiting: https://learn.icann.org/
Follow @GNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO