[Gnso-epdp-team] Team physical meeting progress

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 06:34:11 UTC 2018

Dear Chris,
There was a typo in the message that I sent you via my iphone
I am correcting that typo to avoid any misreading
Dear Chris
Thank you for the acknowledgement ..
In fact to be active remotely in a face
 to face process is difficult since once the
gathering( small group )reached
 some degree of preliminary agreement
 and brought that preliminary agreement
to the main meeting , it would be not only
difficult but inappropriate to object
 to such results even if the remote
participant has full and valid reasons for
such late comments
However, thank you and thank the dear
 Team colleagues for their understanding
Best regards