[Gnso-epdp-team] High-level notes from EPDP F2F meeting

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Fri Sep 28 19:36:54 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Please find attached the high-level notes from the EPDP Team F2F meeting earlier this week. All recordings, transcripts and documents discussed can be found on the meeting page: https://community.icann.org/x/rQarBQ. We would like to especially draw your attention to the action items and related due dates coming out of this meeting:

ACTION ITEMS

  1.  Support team to post relevant documents to the EPDP Team wiki and/or mailing list following the F2F meeting.
  2.  If required by their group working models, EPDP Team Members to share F2F work products, e.g., draft data processing workbooks, with their respective Stakeholder Groups, Constituencies, Advisory Committees. Final feedback due by Friday, 5 October 2018.
  3.  Mark Anderson to work with registry colleagues to fill out the draft data elements currently required for registry data escrow in the workbook for Purpose E (registry data escrow). This could also include recommendations for any modifications to be considered to what is currently required. (due date – Tuesday 2 October)
  4.  Kristina Rosette to provide first draft of data elements workbook for purpose N. (due date – Tuesday 2 October)
  5.  Benedict Addis to provide writing for additional purpose, “Research” for consideration by the EPDP team. (due date – Tuesday 2 October)
  6.  Registrar and Registry teams to develop first draft of data elements workbook for purpose B. (due date – Tuesday 2 October)
  7.  EPDP Leadership Team to propose updated meeting strategy, i.e., timing, content, etc., taking into account feedback received during the F2F sessions.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.